Monday, November 22, 2010

A True Masterpiece



This drawing was created by an artist named KIRBY GODOY SEGUI. He gave this to me last 2007 together with a huge piece of paper containing places, names and other important memories written on it. This image is obviously an illustration of himself carrying a tube where his plates are kept with that disgusting stuff (cigarette) in his mouth. It was a "kilig" moment for me since this was the first time I received a personalized gift from someone I truly love. And as you've noticed, he spelled my name inaccurately but then I realized that it's a cool way to spell and pronounce my name. The part I love the most in this piece is the heart. I believe that this heart signifies his great love for me and his career as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment